21st Century Bears Website

21st Century Bears Website
The home of artist bears.

Wednesday 7 September 2011

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to my new blog "My Bears and Other Animals".  The name derives from my work as a bear making artist.  I design and create bears, dogs and other animals.  Most of my work is sold on ebay and also through orders on my website at www.21stcenturybears.com
I also do custom work on request via my website.  I am always working on new designs and enjoy to see a new creation emerge.  
This blog will show my work past and present and I will be regularly updating on new designs.  

I will also be sharing insights into my life with all my animals and the ups and downs that come hand-in-hand with having my own mini-zoo.  There is a lot of hard work involved and luxuries like going on holiday require military planning to ensure all the animals needs are catered for.  Needless to say this doesn't happen very often though.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I will enjoy writing it and I hope to keep you entertained in my future posts.
Caren of 21st Century Bears  

No comments:

Post a Comment